- Installed Bluetooth music system with touch and gesture control with TV audio / auxiliary input
- The first impression of an installed E50 is one of gloss-black elegance, but it does not stop there. This is because not only does E50 feature touch sensitive control but also contactless hand gesture operation. This is particularly useful in locations such as kitchens, where not having to touch a panel whilst kneading the pizza dough is of obvious practical benefit.
- E50 is a pleasure to use, because it is so easy and has a number of important benefits over standalone Bluetooth speakers
- No clutter – E50 is built into the wall or kitchen cabinet
- Touch sensitive panel and contactless gesture control
- Built in Bluetooth audio receiver – which facilitates robust wireless music streaming from any suitably equipped smart phone, tablet or laptop
- Superb sound quality with superior stereo sound stage delivered from separate left and right installed ceiling speakers
- Direct line input: There is an easily accessible front panel mounted jack socket
- TV sound connection
- Elegant design with an attractive gloss black finish
- Wipe clean – not a dust and grime collector
- Multiple E50 deployment
- There maybe instances where more than one E50 is used within range of another. For this application, E50 supports up to 10 different Bluetooth address’s to facilitate the identification of one E50 from another.
- EQ switch
- A switch on the rear of the panel can be selected for ‘flat’ response or ‘EQ on’ to match supplied Q Acoustics speakers Single volume level LED default: To avoid high light intensity in low light environments such as bedrooms
- Auto switch-off after period of inactivity