- Mu-so 2nd Generation is the successor to the multiple award-winning Mu-so wireless music system, re-engineered for class-leading performance, functionality and usability by our experts here in Salisbury, England.
- Combining our 45 years of hi-fi mastery with the very latest music-streaming technology and premium design quality, this is the ultimate single-box system you and your music deserve. From up to 32bit high-resolution streaming to multiroom music to HDMI TV sound; you’ve never heard it so good from an all-in-one wireless system.
- At the heart of Mu-so 2nd Generation is Naim’s music-streaming platform, developed by 25 engineers over 3 years to offer the very best performance whether playing your own digital music collection, a world of Internet radio, or music streaming services such as TIDAL and Spotify. This acclaimed innovation is uniquely found in Naim music-streaming products, such as its Uniti range and dedicated network players, including the £20,000 flagship ND 555.
- The all-new multicore Digital Signal Processor (DSP) drives higher performance, providing 2000 MIPS (Million Instructions Per Second) compared to the original Mu-so’s single-core, 150MIPS DSP. You can also hear even more from your music.
We have also created a brand new limiter algorithm that keeps each of Mu-so 2nd Generation’s speaker drivers’ movement under control when at high volume levels. The new limiter, by design; is only active at extreme volume levels, and helps to retain the music’s clarity and increase long term reliability.
Audio Inputs: Optical S/PDIF (TosLink) up to 96kHz, USB, 3.5mm jack
- Internet Radio, UPnP,™ AirPlay 2, Spotify (Connect), TIDAL, Bluetooth (with aptX)
- Amplifier Output: 450W - 6x 75W (into 6Ω)
- Power Consumption: Typical use: 17W, Standby mode: < 4W, Deep sleep: < 0.5W